Friday, December 26, 2008

My Skills for Hire!

Hello prospective customer!
[09/19/2014 update: I am no longer working in this sector, as I'm in medical school]

Allow me to tell you what I am capable of so far.

I am currently working at an online company where my work is about
coding in XHTML/CSS and Javascript/AJAX.

More technically, I have done various AJAX - based id, purchase code checking
mechanisms under both casual and financially sensitive setting (billing pages),
with JSP/PHP based backend engines driving the web applications.

I've also coded for MySpaces pages and am well fluent enough
to do a mirror-like transformation from PSD to HTML/CSS.

CakePHP is not my expertise, but as it is a MVC model I figure it's gonna
be similar to Ruby on Rails, which I have studied and dabbled a bit.

Languages / frameworks I am fluent in :

JSP/Struts/Tomcat (Java based web applications)
jQuery (easy but powerful Javascript library)
XHTML/CSS
Visual C# (windows applications dealing with EXCEL sheets, SQL DBs)
TSQL - SQL Server's language
PHP - raw coding, and Drupal installation/setting up


I hope we can work out a schedule of operations. As I am a full-time student,
I can only allot time when I am off from school, at my home.


Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you.

No comments: