Monday, November 06, 2006

Another Segway

ImageProductPrice


MUSTEK
Mfr Part# DV-5200
$64.91


..I know, I know. I should start on the shopping mall design part of my dad's site.

But I'm also doing other projects as well:

1. School -
man oh man.. I got midterms tomorrow, I got to make a de-interlacing module in my chip design class, yup, life is hectic.

2. www.yopos.com had a challenge where Chris Jennings gave away his unmaintanable sites. I applied, won www.indieclothingblog.com , so I set up a blueprint of how I'll shape it up. Alas, no reply from him yet.
So this is still in the down part of To-do list.

3. Designing EH, KJH sites.. They are acronyms but I won't tell what they stand for. Anyways, I need to build them a community site, so I was thinking hardcore CSS2.0, since I need the experience.

4. Start a 1-person broadcasting show.
Yeah. Democracy player, Afreeca.tv, YouTube, Vid-casting.. This is the age of 1-person media.
I decided I have to, I HAVE TO start this show in my mind, to follow the footsteps of pioneers like Kevin Rose or Leo Laporte. With my fluency in Korean and in English, and plus still being a college student, I just know I'm ripe to make a good show. I must do this before I graduate.

ImageProductPrice


MUSTEK
Mfr Part# DV-5200
$64.91


Which is why I just bought this nice camcorder that takes in SD card. This is like the ghetto version of Sony or Canon's HDD camcorder that cost almost 10 times this.

I WILL make a fun, entertaining, smarty show. Any ideas would be nice.

Oh yeah I've checked other cheap camcorders like these - toys, in the eyes of serious A/V guys hehe - but Mustek seems to be the nicest.

I'll let you readers on what will happen later on.

PS - on a side note, I am noticing writing is a skill that is becoming more and more important nowadays, what with the blog gaining more weight in acceptance. I must learn how to write well.. it's really interesting that the academic discipline I once thought as boring and dull is becoming in my life the skillset that is necessary to succeed in the society of blogs.

No comments: